Tuesday, October 5, 2010

White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars

I made this recipe for my mom's Christmas party a couple of years ago (the same Christmas I found out I was pregnant!). I got it from an old Kraft magazine one of my coworkers gave me. It's so simple, and a big crowd pleaser. It's perfect for any little get togethers and can easily be doubled for a larger group.
 
 
White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
 
12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
2 Tbsp.  butter, melted
3 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate, divided
2 pkg.  (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp.  vanilla
2 eggs
1/4 cup  red raspberry preserves
 

HEAT oven to 350ºF. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 25 to 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 5 min.; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Makes 9 servings.

Save 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat OREO Cookies, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and egg whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment